Restore your inner balance.
Neurexan treats nervous restlessness and sleeping problems. Its calming and relaxing properties ease stress, improve sleep duration and reduce daytime fatigue.
Available format and DIN-HM
50 tablets; DIN-HM 80004914
30 ml oral drops; DIN-HM 80027469
- Clinically proven effective in rebalancing sleep.
- Can be used for short or long-term treatments (acute or chronic conditions).
- Suitable for the entire family.
- No known side effects (such as photosensitivity, tolerance or addiction) or contraindications.
- Improves one’s disposition to sleep without worries of morning grogginess.
- No known medicinal interactions, may be combined with conventional or natural medicines.
1 tablet contains: medicinal ingredients: Avena sativa D2, Passiflora incarnata D2, Zincum valerianicum D4, Coffea D12, 0.6 mg each. Non-medicinal ingredients: magnesium stearate, lactose monohydrate.
Adults, 12 years and older, in general, 1 tablet 3 times during the evening. If insomnia persists, 1 tablet every 15 minutes, up to 3 more times. Children (6 to 11 years), in general, 1 tablet 2 times during the evening. If insomnia persists, 1 tablet every 15 minutes, up to 2 more times. Young children (1 to 5 years), in general, ½ tablet 3 times during the evening. If insomnia persists, ½ tablet every 15 minutes, up to 3 more times. Otherwise, use as directed by a homeopathic practitioner or physician. Allow to dissolve slowly in the mouth. Dissolve tablet in a teaspoon of water before administering to a small child.
For more information on the product use, as well as known contraindications, side effects, interactions, cautions and warnings, please consult the package insert.